Tuesday, 12 February 2008

First Weeks Weigh-in

Well, that one sucked. I've been fighting the flu for what seems the last 3 weeks. I think it came back and bit me in the bum again...with interest. Who in their right mind starts a weight loss program (Weight Watchers) while sick???

Earlier on in the week, when I weighed myself at home, I had dropped about 3 lbs. Then I got sick again. I figured that I'd managed to get a tad dehydrated and my body started hanging on to any fluid that went into it, which explained the .2 gain. Now that I've been making sure I stay hydrated, that weight seems to have fallen off again. Will see with the next weigh-in.

Once I start feeling human again, I want to start chronicaling my weight loss journey. Right now I'm finding it hard to put a coherant sentace together. I really am a wimp when it comes to being sick.......

No comments: