Friday, 17 October 2014

Sky Watch Friday - Beautiful Autumn Day

I live in a rural area, however I am about a 40 minute walk (at my present pace) from town. I love the walk, especially when you can stop and take in scenes like this :-) They are all taken with my less than satisfactory cell phone camera. Am looking forward to getting my new Canon SX50 in a few weeks. It's getting harder and harder, locally, to find film for my old SLR camera and the cost of developing is getting expensive in a number of ways. I am thinking that the Canon is going to be a good substitute until I can afford a DSLR :-)
Looking across a field with cattle ... Mt Ranier in the distance.
Zooming in on Mt Rainier ...unfortunately it makes the photo a bit grainy. I caught the flick of the tail as the cow swatted away an annoying insect :-)
Peacefully grazing on an idyllic Autumn day...
Mt Rainier peeking through the trees and shrubs along the bike and walking trail..

Go to SKYWATCH for views of the sky from all over the world !

9 comments:

sunshine said...

Great photos.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Wow! It's nice to see a photo of an ice-capped mountain at this time of year. In in California, hoping and wishing for rain. Lovely shots.

Merisi said...

Gorgeous scenery, thank you for sharing! :-)

maryaustria said...

A beautiful scenery and a wonderful sky!

Linnea said...

I love the scenery in Washington! You have a wonderful view of Mother Nature from you home. Enjoy the week!

Chris H said...

WOW that mountain view is AMAZING! I like the cows too.

Unknown said...

I like these photo very much
website development company coimbatore

Vasudevan said...

Beautiful landscape surrounds your home! Mt. Rainer, with its snow cap looks wonderful indeed.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

What a perfect place to live -- country but you can even walk to town! Wonderful. Wishing you a Merry Christms.