Thursday, 10 April 2008

A Letter To Three Idiots

Dear Idiots,

I really don't know why you felt the need to hang out the window of your truck and yell "Here, fatty, fatty", then make oinking noises, when you passed me, while I was out for a morning walk.

Yes, I know I'm fat. I can lose the fat. I can get fit and I am working hard at doing just that.

You three, on the other hand, have ugly minds and that's something that you are not going to lose.

You all looked a little puzzled when I passed you a few minutes later, as you were getting out of your truck at Wendy's. I guess you were wondering why I was laughing so hard.

I was seeing the irony and the humour in the situation. You see, as you heaved yourselves out of the truck, you all revealed stomachs that would have put a 9 month pregnant woman to shame.

Glass houses and all that ...:-)

Cheers ...

4 comments:

Toni said...

I remember one time I stopped at a convenient store to buy my screaming/starving toddler something to munch on. Someone questioned me as to whether or not I really needed the food. It brought me to tears. I think it's fun you got a little satisfaction out of the irony of the incident.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks, Toni. :-)

I've come to the conclusion, recently, that a sense of humour should be added to that essential list of things, that a woman should carry at all times!!

...to Lose 55 Pounds said...

I can't believe how rude some people can be. You handled the situation very well.

About 5 years ago, I was out for a walk and all of a sudden I felt this terrible pain and sting on the back of my leg, just below my shorts. I put my hand where the sensation was and discovered my hand was all red. I thought I was bleeding...but in reality it was *just* red paint. They had shot me with their paint ball gun as they drove by and hit me in the bare flesh. The back of my leg swelled and bruised to high heaven and stayed that way for almost two weeks.

I'm sure they thought it was funny shooting my fatness, but it wasn't. I can somewhat laugh about it now, but it still pi$$es me off.

So I'm sorry they treated you that way. =(