Monday, 19 January 2015

Jelly Fish - Our World Tuesday

Olympia is the capitol city of Washington State. The downtown area's streets are lined with interesting little shops. Reminds me a lot of the shop lined streets back home in New Zealand. I loved the decorations hanging outside this group of shops. They had a marine theme going on, which reflected the location of Olympia, right at the top of the Puget Sound.
Close up of the 'jelly fish' ... very cute.
Go To Our World Tuesday For Views Of Our Wonderful Planet

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Oh I'd love it there, a marine theme is right up my alley.

eileeninmd said...

Looks like a fun place to visit. I like the jellyfish! Have a happy week!

carol l mckenna said...

Fun and colorful photos!

Happy Week to you,
artmusedog and carol

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Such beautiful and happy photos!
Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Great photos! Have a lovely week!

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Very nice place! I have never been to Olympia but love the Great Northwest!