Friday, 30 January 2015

Ocean Skies - Sky Watch Friday

“Darwin may have been quite correct in his theory that man descended from the apes of the forest, but surely woman rose from the frothy sea, as resplendent as Aphrodite on her scalloped chariot.” ― Margot Datz, A Survival Guide for Landlocked Mermaids

Most of my life, before moving to the US, has been spent within touching distance of the sea. It's the place where I have always gone to recenter and recharge myself. It's been where I got inspiration, where I sat and wrote, where I found peace, even when it was wearing it's stormy apparel. The rhythm of the sea is almost womb like .. primal ... and it touches something within me. A couple of days ago, we made an afternoon trip over to Ocean Shores, about 90 minutes from where we live in Washington State. I felt like I'd come home. It wasn't the best day for taking pictures, but who would not feel at peace in a place like this. I think I need to move :-)
Go to SKYWATCH for views of the sky from all over the world !

3 comments:

maryaustria said...

Beautiful skies! But I love the shot of the gull!

Light and Voices said...

I too recharge when I'm at the seashore.
JM, IL

lol accounts said...

This can be labeled as an exclusive lineament pertaining to Minecraft: Pocket Edition as well.Other motorboat inside information: Much larger in dimensions than normal Minecraft motorboats Developing recipke may necessitate five firelogs instead of solid wood planks.Won't be damaged while discovering some sort of lily pad.Has a user interface.Can certainly sprint with boats.Can hold a couple of competitors, such as passive voice mobs.Consequently fishing boats will turn out to be very ready to hand(p) when they are amongst people finally. lol accounts for sale
buy lol accounts