Saturday, 29 March 2008

I really dislike HTML editors....

Decided to change my weight loss tracker. Now, I will admit, I am on a learning curve re HTML. My first attempt was to try and shrink it. Hmmmm ... like my waist measurements, no change.
Then I decided that a set of scales instead of a fish might be different.
Removed page element. Changed pointer to set of scales. Cut and pasted. Hello, I now had a yellow ruler with a set of scales! So where had my beach scene gone and the damn thing still hadn't shrunk!
Okay, patience is a virtue and let's try that again and again and again. At this point, virtue be damned, patience went out the window, the air was turning a mild blue and my tracker went back to it's original state, this time with the addition of a BMI tracker, which had originally refused to appear.
Sometimes, as I often tell J, it's best to just not fiddle with things.


I've been rather amused by the blogger names that 40 Something Crises family have chosen for themselves. I asked J, if there was a blogger nickname that he would like to be known by. His 'I dunno' might have had something to do with the fact that he was taking a bath at the time. Oh well, I'll let him ruminate on it or I'll come up with something myself.


This week has been a little bit of a challenge re staying on track. Not sure why. Just been a bit blah. Exercising has been going well, though. Hopefully that will be the saving grace when it comes to the weigh in.

Cheers. :-)

1 comment:

Bake Me A Cake! said...

Congratulations on almost reaching 10 lbs! Weight Watchers is the best. Best Wishes To You...