Monday, 24 March 2008

Scale joke.....

My philosophy, these days, re weight loss and life in general, is to approach it with humour. I found this on a newsgroup I belong to. Rather tickled my funny bone :-)

************
Ed was in a lot of trouble.

He had forgotten his wedding anniversary and his wife was extremely angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less that 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

The next morning, Ed got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box, gift-wrapped, in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway and brought the box back into the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Ed has been missing since Friday. Please pray for him.
************

Cheers :-)

2 comments:

Toni said...

I loved that joke. That was funny.

I have a niece-in-law from New Zealand. She also loves to cook, and recently has taken up cake decorating.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have perused yours and find it very interesting. In the words of one of schwarzenegger's characters "I'll be back".

KARINA said...

That is a really good joke made me smile big time cheers X