Wednesday, 18 June 2008

I Have A New BFF !!!

And I absolutely adore her!! Her name is 'Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover' pen and she now accompanies me everywhere.

Forget being a Stud magnet, I'm a Stain Magnet. I have this aura about me that seems to beckon any stain, within my vicinity, to come settle on me.

I'll be at a restaurant and the guy about four tables away from me will be eating spaghetti. A stain on his plate will be eying his tie with glee, look up, see me, nudge his mates and say " C'mon boys, she's wearing a white shirt !" Before I can say " Pass the bread sticks, please. " the left boob region of my shirt is sporting three blotches of marinara sauce. It never fails !

So, if you see a harried looking woman, clothing festooned with stains, furiously rubbing away with her orange BFF, come over and introduce yourself. Chances are it probably will be me :-)

9 comments:

Apple Joos said...

I have one of these in my purse at all times. I absolutely adore the commercial with the military guys in the chow hall.

"Oh, I guess Vaughn just wanted to bring his lunch with him today. You're a disgrace to me, your country and your MAMA!"

"What stain, sir?"

"Oooooh, what'd they send me some daggum Houdini?"

Unknown said...

Yes...I love that commercial too .. never fails to crack me up!! :-)

Anne said...

Love your new look blog:-)

I attrack stains. Was worse when my boobs where bigger - they were light a mantlepiece and caughter everything that missed my mouth!

Tiffany said...

Wait. Tide To Go is MY best friend. We just hung out in the bathroom after Sushi...(ponzu on my shirt).

She better think long and hard before she goes trolloping around with just any old blouse.

I thought we had something special. (sigh).

Unknown said...

Oi, Mrs R, are you calling me an 'old blouse' ?????

(sniff)

:))))

Heather said...

We were at a wedding and PB spilled something on his shirt and my friend whipped one of these bad boys out of her fabulous clutch. Yeah, they're good stuff.

Karen said...

Hi! I've seen your name on the comments of other people's blogs. I'm a SITS girl too. I had to see who the other Karen was. I am glad to see we are similar, I am always spilling on myself- unfortunatly most of the time it's bleach, or color that I'm putting on a clients hair, so It usually stains!!!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Oh, I am so a stain magnet. It's embarrasing. Can't take me anywhere. But I manage to not just stain me. I can manage to drip something on the person next to me. And I have stains on the walls of my bathroom from when I dye my hair. I usually put my make up on in the car...and I have mascara stains on the ceiling. Don't ask...

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to be convinced that this stuff could POSSIBLY be as good as advertised, but I'm a convert now too. Wouldn't leave home without it!