Saturday, 27 September 2008

It's Saturday!!!

I'm off to take a walk and get some photos for my next rant...

In the meantime, I'll leave you with some of my favourite commercials from NZ.

A little tug at the heart strings ...


A couple of bulls, on the prowl ... (a little bit racy)


The Toyota 'Bugger' ad ... (has a swear word in it, but really not seen as that, over there)


Where would you be without your Grizzly ?


A blast from the past and Stubbies ... (and it ain't a beer can)


Dear John (this one has memories, as it was filmed near where I lived, Wellington ,NZ. I remember seeing some of the action)

8 comments:

Chris H said...

OH that was sooooo neat to see/hear those old ads again! The "Bugger" one brings back such memories, it had just come out and I had taped it ready to send to my brother in Indonesia, cos he loved to get tapes of stuff at home when he was killed in an accident... so everytime I see it I think... if only he had got to see it cos he would have LOVED IT! It was totally his sense of humour. Oh memories eh? Some good, some sad. But all worth it.

Ronda's Rants said...

Hi...I have an award for you...I hope you enjoyed your walk!

Jennifer said...

Oh those were so funny Karen--that first one choked me up though--what a sweet ad! The Grizzly one made me LOL!!

Rhea said...

Gotta love You Tube!!

Anne said...

Memories!

Love the photos of your grand daughter! You have talent there. Also she has the looks!!!

Jen said...

I just LOVE your posts! I hope you had a good walk & get some really neat pictures!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I think that I could hang out at you tube all day. I love watching commercials. Some of them are just hilarous. Love the stubbies commercial.

Anonymous said...

I love these, Karen. Especially the one of the two bulls driving the truck. I had hubby come in and look at them. He enjoyed them too.