Friday, 15 February 2008

WHY????

I'ts happenned again, here in the US. Another school shooting. Five students dead, another sixteen injured. The shooter then committed suicide.

I can't get my head around it. Other countries have gun ownership. In most of them, including my own country of New Zealand, students don't feel the need to mass murder other students. Why here in the US?

I got told by someone, earlier today, that it doesn't happen very often and this is after all a big country. Oh. So that makes it okay then? And WTF has the size of the country got to do with it??

It doesn't make sense....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was only just saying to a friend yesterday how glad I am to live in a country like Australia - where very second person doesn't own a gun... it's so very sad....