Sunday, 13 July 2008

I Got An Award !!!!!

Insane Mama gave me an award. Thankyou, IM !!!



It's such a cute award and is called the
Arte Y Pico .

I'm so excited, It's the first award I've received and it makes me feel like a *real* blogger now :-)

I now need to pass it on to five more people and I agree with what Insane Mama said. It's hard to choose, you want to give it to everyone!!!

Anyway, I'm awarding it to these five....

Apple Joos - Apple has such a wonderful, offbeat sense of humour.She's also very concerned about the environment and has an awesome paint scheme in her home. Plus her dog broke her laptop and she still loves him.That makes her okay in my book! :-) I also just found out that her husband got bitten by a spider, in an unmentionable place. She soooo deserves this award !!!!!

The Farmer's Wife - Suzanne could give Martha Stewart a run for her money. I thank her for her post about making cake plates. Taylor and I had so much fun making our 4th July ones. I also thank her for her tutorial on how to make an apron out of a shirt. She's the sort of neighbour and friend that you really wish you had and if you did you'd cherish her forever.

This Is The Life - Debbie has so many interesting posts on her blog. I love her style of writing and her outlook on life. I always get a sense of peace and being at home, when I read her blog. She also like Diet Coke with lemon and has the cutest kids! :-)

Diet Coke Rocks - Chris is a fellow New Zealander. She has a big heart and an 'In Your Face' attitude towards life (and I mean that in the nicest and most positive way.) She can be counted on to tell it to you the way it is. These qualities got her through a really serious health scare recently. Chris, you rock as well :-)

Stretch Marks - Melissa Lee is a hoot. She has such a humorous, down to earth, refreshingly honest outlook on life. She's another one that obviously has the gift for making people feel at ease and at home. She also has the cutest daughter!! I hope this angel will watch over and get her safely through her current journey.

Enjoy, Ladies :-)

10 comments:

Chris H said...

OOOO thank you so much for the award! I feel bad... I already got that one a couple of weeks ago but havn't done anything about it yet! Derrrr

Insane Mama said...

Yea! Happiness for everyone!

Debbie said...

Hey I just popped over here to see what you were up to and wasn't expecting that! You made me well up. Thanks so much Karen. You are so so sweet...and I love reading about your adventures because in my head I hear what I think is your New Zealand accent!

John Deere Mom said...

Congrats on the award...you deserve it!

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much for the award. And thanks for all the nice things you said. Now I'm off to check out those other sites.

I agree with Debbie, I'm always listening for your accent.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Like Chris...I haven't done anything with my two :-) I'm thinking I don't deserve them!

And I cannot wait to read the Diet coke blog...my fav thing...

Melissa Lee said...

Hey sweet Karen,

Thank you so much for my award! I love it. Hmmmm...I will have to think long and hard who to give it to, becusae let's be honest...pretty much you and I are the best things goin' out there in the blog world. (ha)

Love to you my friend!!
Melissa at Stretch Marks

Lori said...

Congrats on the award!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! You totally deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Excellent picks! Congratulations!!!!