Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Charlie Bit Me and SITS Contest !!!!

This has me giggling every time I watch it.

After already having been bitten once, young Henry puts his finger back in Charlie's mouth. I mean, what did he think was going to happen?? :-)

Young Charlie appears to know exactly what he's done and thinks the whole thing is hilarious. I suspect I would too, if someone was silly enough to put their finger in my mouth !!!

Love the cute English accent as well. 'Charlie, that really hurt!'



Those wonderful ladies at SITS are having the last of their SUMMER GIVEAWAYS . It's for a 4GB Apple Nano iPod !!

Is that cool or what !!! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I win it !!!

7 comments:

Lori said...

My @#$^%*&! computer won't let me watch the video. I can imagine how cute it is, though, from your description! We love watching "Charlie and Lola" on t.v. for their English accents.

Lula! said...

This video has convinced me to retrain my girls to speak with a British accent. Much classier and far cuter than their little southern drawls. Just don't tell them I said that!

Insane Mama said...

I love th elittle boys accent...

Unknown said...

I love that video! I saw it a few weeks ago and they have more out there too, but that one is the funniest.

I really like the kids interview also. My favorite chilhood movie is LABYRINTH also!! My husband makes fun of me, he just doesn't get it.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Love it. Love how Charlie thinks it's sooo funny...

Anne said...

Awwww - cute!! Charlie thought it was funny. Loved the look on the other little one's face!

Tiffany said...

We walk around saying "Charlie bit me" all day long at work... cracks all of us up.. except the chick named Charlie...