Sunday, 20 July 2008

Need a file in a cake, urgently !!

My Mum always said I'd end up like this...



The reason I need the file urgently, is that the Saucy Sheila's over at Saucy Eats are having a contest. The prize is a $50 Williams Sonoma gift card !!!

I gotta be out to win, 'cos they don't have any Internet in this 'ere stinkin' jail. As it is, to post this message, I had to bribe the guard with that bottle of Jack Daniels. He's gettin' a little pie-eyed and I don't like the look of that whip he's holding or the glint in his eye !!!

Plus, he tells me they hold the hangings on the 1st of the month!!!

I'm also a little concerned about the Spice Encrusted Salmon , I was cooking when they nabbed me . It's so good. I don't want it drying out..

So, if you happen to be in a baking mood and have a spare file hangin' around .. I'd be ever so grateful.

Kiwibyrd
c/o Virginia City Jail,
Virginia City
Nevada.

9 comments:

Insane Mama said...

I almost did! Too funny!

Apple Joos said...

But what kind of cake? Vanilla or chocolate?!

Unknown said...

Insane Mama - LOL , I would have sent you a cake...and file :-)

Apple Joos - Oooh..chocolate, please!!

Unknown said...

Ok...gotta go over to check out the gift card.... I need some serious gift cards so I can start shopping in 3 THREE days! Cute post... & Love the picture!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I am so bad about posting contests. But I love the way you did it!

Anonymous said...

Way to reinforce the fact that I said you deserved a BRILLIANT award today! Great post.

Emily said...

I love this post! Darling!

Thanks for your cute comment on my blog. I was sad to hear about the ants that got into your other lollies. That would be enough to turn my house upside down! You need to make some, and desperately! They are so cheerful too, maybe you will forget about the ants that ruined the other lollies!

Debbie said...

That was brilliant...absolutely the best post I have ever seen for a contest EVER!

Lula! said...

This is huh-larious, Karen.