Monday, 6 April 2009

Weighty Matters Monday #2

Okay, I have good news and bad news...



The good news is that I didn't gain any weight ...

The bad news is that I didn't lose any either ...

It's been and up and down week.

I've done pretty well on making sure that I keep up my fluid intake, an area where I was having a problem. I've certainly been feeling better, physically, because of that.

There were a couple of days, where I found myself getting into that vicious, mindless, eating cycle. Partially through boredom, but mainly because of stress.

Fortunately, most of the food I have in the house, currently, is 'good for you food' ...so I guess there is some conselation in the fact that while I over ate, it was in the 'good food' category. I do also get that it really is not a good thing, though and I am back on track, stress and all!

I also went for a couple of good walks. Took my camera SLR 35 mm camera along, as one of my aims is to work on mastering the art of 35mm film photography.

I shot a roll of black and white film, as well as a couple of rolls of colour. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out, especially the B&W.

My aims for this week...

* Keep up my fluid intake.

* Find something else to do when I find myself in the comfort eating cycle.

* Get daily exercise.

What do you do to distract yourself when you find yourself wandering around looking for something to midlessly eat, otherwise known as 'grazing' ??

Okay, onwards to a better week, at least weight loss wise !! :-)

1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

I have the same problems... Sounds like you have a great plan!